Study of governmental and not-for-profit accounting. Topics include financial reporting; federal, state and local government accounting; budgetary accounting; general and special revenue funds; proprietary funds; trust and agency funds; fixed assets and long term debt; and nonprofit accounting for entities such as public colleges, universities and health care providers.
- Fundamentals and policies in the state system of local and federal government accounting
- Revenues and government expenditures
- State budget (local department’s budget, local emirate’s budget, the official federal budget)
- Government Bids and Tenders
- Final accounts and strategies for building the state budget
USA Online exam exists to serve the education and testing markets, which include high school students, college students, and professionals eagerly seeking to prepare for exams. Our easy-to-use advanced web technology immediately helps our users prepare for exams by providing sample tests and recognized resources to prepare. The ECPA Examination protects the public interest by helping to ensure that only qualified individuals become certified. Individuals seeking to qualify as ECPAs are required to pass the ECPA Examination online.
Consists of 5 examinations
Passing score is 75% per part
Question types include multiple choice, simulation and written communication
High Authority Council for Chartered Accountant or HACCA is a world leading professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports chartered accountants worldwide. We provide qualifications and professional development, share our knowledge, insight and technical expertise, and protect the quality and integrity of the accountancy and finance profession.
– Access an abundance of tools and resources to help you achieve your professional and personal success
– Exclusive use of AIAL e-library
– Realise your full potential with our wide range of executive training programs
– 24/7 access to AIAL Members’ Hub, an online resource portal exclusively for our members
– Unlimited networking opportunities at subsidised membership activities and events
– Exclusive insights into latest accounting, legal practices, management thinking, trends and issues
– Participants who have completed their certification in accounting and legal/law are entitled for a one-year membership of AIAL.
Chartered Institute for Accounting and Auditing or CIAA USA is one of the best institutes and centers of excellence in accounting, auditing and financial in the world. Founded in 2012, CIAA exists to lead and serve the Accounting and Auditing profession and is a highly influential and respected association in the global marketplace.
By executing and extending its mission through education, research, standards of excellence and information dissemination — including the renowned Annually CIAA Report On ACCOUNTING AND AUDITING ® — CIAA maintains a strong global influence among individuals and organizations.
Inside Accounting and Auditing®, the award-winning annually publication featuring the latest trends and information for the Accounting, auditing and Finance professional.
Access to the Members Only area of the CIAA website which includes an extensive database of information, articles and other resources as well as the Online Career Center.
Benchmarking reports, critical issues reports, and best practices articles.
CIAA Principles of Sustainability and Social Responsibility with a Guide to Adoption and Implementation are principles designed to enable both Accounting, auditing and Finance and the organization to customize a framework specific to industry in all internationally accepted standards.
Networking opportunities during CIAA sponsored seminars and conferences, and other special events.