How to apply?
Elevate your professional status and stand out as a member of EICPA.
Our membership will provide you with diverse opportunities to learn, share and network with like-minded professionals. As a full member, you will be conferred the designations: ECPA, CEGA, CEGIA, CEGSA and CEGFM coveted titles that are expected to come with global recognition and international portability.
Become a member today and receive the resources and support you need to stay ahead in your professional development and career aspirations.
To be eligible to apply for a membership, you will need to be accountancy professional with one of the recognised professional qualifications below:
- ECPA Emirates Certified Public Accountants
- CEGA Chartered Emirates Government Accountant
- CEGIA Chartered Emirates Government Internal Auditor
- CEGSA Chartered Emirates Government Senior Auditor
- CEGFM Chartered Emirates Government Finance Manager
After completing any of the above courses, you need to follow these 3 steps:
- Fill in our downloadable form or online application form;
- Submit the application online or by email (for downloaded form)
- Make payment by cash, card, cheque, bank transfer. Click here to view payment details
Application process will take at least 4 to 8 weeks upon submission of all necessary supporting documents. Successful applicants will be notified of the application results via email.